Atai (principal consultant at PAM Analytics) has presented at conferences and written articles for books and magazines.
Conferences and Talks
- Royal Statistical Society, Business and Industrial Statistics User Group, November 201
- Institute of Asset Management (North East Group), October 2015.
- British Water, Data and Analytics Focus Group conference, November 2017.
- Durham Energy Institute (part of Durham University), December 2017.
- Royal Statistical Society, Water Statistics User Group, November 2018.
- Predictive Analytics for Marketers. Using data mining for business advantage. Barry Leventhal, Kogan Page, 2018 (contributed chapter).
- The Role of Predictive Analytics in Asset Management. Maintenance and Engineering, 18 (6), Nov/Dec 2018.
- Fellow of The Royal Statistical Society.
- Member of the editorial board of Maintenance and Engineering.
- Mentor to year 12 pupils at Watford Grammar School for Girls. Helps prepare the brightest girls studying physics and further mathematics (and other subjects) at A level for university interviews (mainly Oxford, Cambridge, Imperial College and Durham) who wish to study mathematics or engineering. Also, occasionally gives career talks to year 11 girls about the wide range of career available to mathematics and engineering graduates.